J-SAR Operations (OPS) Room
The OPS room includes systems for Operations, Instruction and Debriefing/Replay activities
Activities in the OPS room include:
- receiving and investigating distress alerts from different sources,
- applying SOPs
- preparing Search Action Plans
- distribute Search Action Plans to SRU personnel
- plotting and executing search patterns
- coordinate and monitor operations
- interact with naval and aeronautical On Scene Coordinators
The J-SAR JRCC operations room is a combined operations and instructor area including planning stations, communication and Intercom stations, and a monitor wall.
are used for simulation (exercise) preparation, execution, control and monitoring as well as debriefing. Facilities for monitoring all ongoing radio communication is included. VHF-DSC is also a part of the instructor station.
Additional instructor stations can be added according to user requirements. Multiple instructors can interact with the system in the same or individual exercises at the same time.
are used for planning, monitoring and execution of SAR/ACO operations. The planning station can also be used as an additional Instructor station.
SMC, Marine, Aero and Comms stations
are used for naval or aeronautical operation. They present Marine or Aero situational awareness overview.